Ensuring proper and respectful communication, along with adequately expressing desired results and attitudes is important to your business. Participants in Managing a Diverse and Intergenerational Workforce will explore ways to interact positively with people from different backgrounds. Awareness of cultural, social, and ethical behaviors that affect work, along with pre-conceived notions regarding performance and outcomes will render this course immediately applicable, and establish a solid foundation upon which to build your workforce.
Managing a Diverse and Intergenerational Workforce is a one-day intensive course that considers challenges various organizations face in integrating workers from multi-cultural and multi-generational backgrounds.
Upon successful completion of Managing a Diverse and Intergenerational Workforce, you will:
- appreciate the multicultural importance of all workers.
- better understand the dynamics of communication with regard to other cultures and other age groups.
- integrate all workers within the dynamic framework of the organization.
- ensure adequacy in understanding and following directives by all employees.
- safeguard the uniqueness of each employee while reaching desired results.
- obtain a Recognition of Participation certificate.
No prerequisites required.
This course is part of the Supervisor 101 Series, but can be taken individually as well.
This course can be used toward the 150 hour requirement to obtain Blue Seal Certification. For more information go to, https://tradesecrets.alberta.ca/experiencedworkers/business-competencies/
Course materials are included.