It is human nature to resist change. However, in today’s rapidly evolving global market, organizations must continually adapt and innovate to remain successful. Change is vital. Change management is an approach to transitioning individuals, teams, and organizations to a desired future state without serious impacts on productivity or morale.
Leading and Managing Change is a one-day course designed to prepare leaders to initiate and drive change in their organization. This course will allow you to gain a practical framework for successfully navigating all stages of the change process. You will leave with the tools required to recognize and support emotional reactions to change while keeping your team, and yourself, focused, healthy, and productive.
Upon successful completion of Leading and Managing Change, you will:
- identify and address the psychological and emotional response to change.
- initiate and drive change within your workplace.
- manage and implement change within your organization successfully.
- overcome resistance in order to change yourself and others.
- obtain a Recognition of Participation certificate.
No prerequisites required.
Course materials are included.
This course can be used toward the 150 hour requirement to obtain Blue Seal Certification. For more information go to, https://tradesecrets.alberta.ca/experiencedworkers/business-competencies/