First impressions are crucial. Giving a bad first impression can lose you the confidence of prospective employers as well as customers and clients. Be an ambassador for your organization by learning skills such as telephone technique, effective words and phrases, how to deal with difficult customers, and even how to dress professionally and respectfully. They say you never get a second chance to make a first impression. After completing this course you won’t need one.
Customer Service is a two night workshop that will teach you the art of making a positive and lasting first impression. Come learn the necessary knowledge to be an excellent front-line communicator and experience hands-on opportunities to practice these techniques.
Upon successful completion of Customer Service, you will:
- feel confident professionally interacting with the public.
- effectively communicate on the phone and voice mail.
- utilize different strategies to deal with difficult customers.
- make a great, lasting first impression to everyone you meet while being a respected ambassador for your organization.
- obtain a Recognition of Participation certificate.
This course has no prerequisites.
Course materials are provided.
This course can be used toward the 150 hour requirement to obtain Blue Seal Certification.
For more information go to, https://tradesecrets.alberta.ca/experiencedworkers/business-competencies/