Whether you’re an entrepreneur nurturing a part-time lifestyle business, the employee responsible for your company’s online brand, or an executive leader in search of modern professional development for business growth, this course provides a holistic overview and the granular knowledge to ensure great results in all components of online brand management, advertising, and marketing.
Introduction to Digital Marketing for Business is an intensive course designed to provide a broad and comprehensive introduction to online marketing and advertising techniques across web, search, social, mobile and email.
You will learn how to effectively leverage and create your business’s online presence. Find out how to generate, deploy and monitor integrated marketing campaigns that produce real-world results for common business objectives as well as engage new customers, drive web traffic, and increase the visibility of your brand with durable strategies.
THIS IS A FACE-TO-FACE COURSE OFFERING
Upon successful completion of Introduction to Digital Marketing for Business, you will:
- possess a complete understanding of the online marketing landscape.
- create effective content and marketing strategies for the internet, social media websites, email, and other platforms.
- select the right online techniques and tools to accomplish real-world business objectives.
- use proper writing styles to advertise and market on the internet.
- measure and demonstrate return-on-investment of online marketing dollars.
- understand website and search engine optimization.
- integrate online marketing efforts with traditional advertising and media.
- obtain a Recognition of Participation certificate.
This course has no prerequisites.
Course materials are provided.