In every stage of your career you'll come across sales moments, whether you're selling yourself in a job interview or selling products to customers - it's an essential skill regardless of your chosen career path.
First, you will learn how to build meaningful relationships with your customers in order to develop your business base. Second, you will become an expert in identifying common objections in sales and how to overcome any curveballs that are thrown your way. Third, you will discover how to create an engaging proposal and/or presentation to make sure you secure your sale. Learn through an interactive experience including group discussion, practical activities, and role plays.
Set yourself up for success with this twelve-hour workshop that can give you crucial insights on the key processes and strategies for driving and closing your most important sales. This course is valuable for those currently working in sales looking to increase their figures, those considering sales as a career in the future as well as anyone who has to deal with customers face-to-face.
Upon successful completion of Savvy Sales you will:
- understand how building relationships can help you grow your sales.
- identify the key elements in strong working relationships, and know how you can apply these to your own life.
- Learn strategies to overcome obstacles that get the sale back on track.
- be able to recognize when a prospect is ready to buy.
- feel more comfortable and professional in face-to-face presentations and proposal writing.
- obtain a Recognition of Participation certificate.
This course has no prerequisites.
Course materials are included.