Business process management helps organizations leverage processes to achieve their goals and be successful. Once processes are implemented, they must be monitored, evaluated, and optimized to make sure they are still meeting the goals that they were designed to accomplish. A business that can successfully manage its processes is able to maintain a competitive edge, while increasing productivity and efficiency and decreasing costs.
Business Process Management is an intensive two night program that will cover important topics and skills where you will learn how business processes can help you improve your company’s bottom line by providing a higher level of quality and consistency for your customers.
THIS IS A FACE-TO-FACE COURSE OFFERING
Upon successful completion of Business Process Management, you will be able to:
- define business process management and related concepts
- recognize the vital role processes play in a business
- develop a vision to guide process improvement
- perform a what-if analysis to improve your processes
- use a variety of tools and techniques to eliminate waste and redundancies
- obtain a Recognition of Participation certificate.
This course has no prerequisites.
Course materials are provided.
This course can be used toward the 150 hour requirement to obtain Blue Seal Certification. For more information go to, https://tradesecrets.alberta.ca/experiencedworkers/business-competencies/