Ensuring proper and respectful communication, along with adequately expressing desired results and attitudes is important to your business. Participants in Managing a Diverse and Intergenerational Workforce will explore ways to interact positively with people from different backgrounds. Awareness of cultural, social, and ethical behaviors that affect work, along with pre-conceived notions regarding performance and outcomes will render this course immediately applicable, and establish a solid foundation upon which to build your workforce.
Embracing Diversity in the Workplace is an intensive course that considers challenges various organizations face in integrating workers from multi-cultural and multi-generational backgrounds.
THIS IS A FACE-TO-FACE COURSE OFFERING
Upon successful completion of Embracing Diversity in the Workplace, you will:
- appreciate the multicultural importance of all workers.
- better understand the dynamics of communication with regard to other cultures and other age groups.
- integrate all workers within the dynamic framework of the organization.
- ensure adequacy in understanding and following directives by all employees.
- safeguard the uniqueness of each employee while reaching desired results.
- obtain a Recognition of Participation certificate.
No prerequisites required.
This course can be used toward the 150 hour requirement to obtain Blue Seal Certification. For more information go to, https://tradesecrets.alberta.ca/experiencedworkers/business-competencies/
Course materials are included.