SketchUp (formerly Google Sketchup) is a 3D modeling computer program for a wide range of drawing applications such as architectural, interior design, landscape architecture, civil and mechanical engineering, film, and video game design.
Throughout this course you will learn the basic techniques and tools in order to efficiently and effectively maneuver your way through SketchUp.
THIS IS AN ONLINE COURSE OFFERING
Upon successful completion of Introduction to SketchUp, you will:
- successfully navigate through SketchUp.
- select, move and scale objects.
- build and manage point and point groups.
- create and use components from the 3D warehouse.
- render and animate drawings.
- obtain a Recognition of Achievement certificate.
No prerequisites required.
Course materials are included.