Engaged employees are likely to perform better and stay longer than employees who are not engaged. In this course, we will examine engagement and ways to identify disengagement.
As part of our Staffing Essentials Series, the first half of this course will discuss strategies to build trust and approach employees who are disengaged with the goal of increasing overall engagement. In the second part of this course, we will look at recognition and compensation – two topics that can have a big impact on employee engagement.
Develop strategies to build a culture of recognition in your workplace. Come explore different compensation strategies and practice the skills necessary to have open compensation conversations with employees.
THIS IS A FACE-TO-FACE COURSE OFFERING
Upon successful completion of Rentention: Keep Your Best Talent, you will:
- understand employee engagement and identify the signs of employee disengagement.
- employ strategies to build trust with employees.
- successfully execute compensation strategies.
- feel comfortable having conversations about pay.
- develop a more productive, satisfied, and stable team.
- obtain a Recognition of Participation certificate.
No prerequisites required.
This course is part of the Staffing Essentials Series, but can be taken individually as well.
This course can be used toward the 150 hour requirement to obtain Blue Seal Certification. For more information go to, https://tradesecrets.alberta.ca/experiencedworkers/business-competencies/
Course materials are included.