are a crucial part of business activities but can also be one of the biggest time wasters in the industry. Meetings must have a specific purpose, agenda, and communication tactics in order to run smoothly.
This seminar explains how to prepare for meetings from the initial "we need a meeting" stage, through to the follow-up. Come learn the correct approach to planning, conducting, and participating in business meetings. You will be presented with specific interpersonal communication skills that can lead to effective preparation and presentation of meetings.
Upon successful completion of Organizing and Holding Effective Meetings, you will:
- feel confident preparing and planning meetings.
- execute efficient meetings that benefit everyone involved.
- utilize specific and beneficial interpersonal skills learned throughout the seminar.
- identify various follow-up techniques to ensure adequate communication among your team.
- obtain a Recognition of Participation certificate.
This course has no prerequisites.
Course materials are included.
This course can be used toward the 150 hour requirement to obtain Blue Seal Certification. For more information go to, https://tradesecrets.alberta.ca/experiencedworkers/business-competencies/