Fall hazards are dangerous in the workplace. Employees working near these hazards need to have adequate knowledge and training to work safely. A Fall Protection system is used when work is being done at a place which a fall of 3m (10ft) or more may occur, or where a fall from a height of less than 3m involves a risk greater than the risk of impact on a flat surface.
This training program is for any employee expected to complete work-related tasks that expose them to danger when working at heights.?The program teaches you the information every employee needs to know to avoid accidental exposure when performing work related tasks. You will also develop an understanding of the statutory requirements of the federal COHS, Provincial and Territorial OH&S legislation. This program is designed to protect the health and safety of the workers at the jobsite, developed in accordance with the requirements of the OH&S and COHS regulations.
Upon successful completion of Fall Protection, you will:
- have a thorough understanding of the statutory requirements of the federal COHS, Provincial and Territorial OH&S legislation.
- be prepared to work safely at heights.
- understand Fall Protection System’s.
- be an asset to your co-workers and your employer.
- obtain an Operators Certificate in Fall Protection.
This course has no prerequisites.
Course materials are included.