Unlock potential with the Leader as Coach program
Transform your workplace, yourself and others with Leader as Coach, the first International Coaching Federation (ICF)-accredited course to be offered by an Alberta post-secondary institution.
With Lethbridge College’s decades of experience in teaching and learning and ICF’s global reputation in coaching excellence, you’ll be on the path to transforming your leadership through coaching practice.
Whether you want to:
- transform your business through ethical and competent coaching
- become a professional coach for individual clients
- grow your leadership skills through adopting a coach-like approach
Leader as Coach is for you.
Leader as Coach fulfils three of the five necessary steps toward achieving your Associate Certified Coach Credential from ICF. Your registration fee includes 14 sessions directed by our lead facilitator, Ed Temple, a Master Certified Coach with more than 2,500 hours of coaching experience, with support from faculty who are all ICF-certified.
What makes Leader as Coach extraordinary?
- CHANGE THE WAY YOU WORK: For Human Resource professionals, Learning and Development leaders, CEOs and business owners, this course can transform your workplace culture by helping managers adopt a coach-like approach.
- TUITION SUPPORT: For eligible employers, the course may qualify for the Canada-Alberta Job Grant, for reimbursement of two-thirds of the cost.
- VALUE ADDED: Your tuition includes an ICF-required performance evaluation, required theory and hours of coaching under the observation of an experienced ICF-certified coach. If you want to pursue your Associate Certified Coach (ACC) credential from ICF, you’ll have three of five requirements covered.
- CONNECTION WITH OTHER LEADERS: By learning online at set times with other like-minded leaders, you’ll grow your network as you build coaching knowledge and experience.
No prerequisites required.
For members of Chartered Professionals in Human Resources (CPHR) of Alberta, completion of Leader as Coach counts as 60 continuing professional development (CPD) hours.
This course can be used toward the 150 hour requirement to obtain Blue Seal Certification. For more information go to,
- The program is offered in English.
- Total contact hours: 60
- In addition to class times noted below, participants will need to make time for small group work, mentor coaching, reflection and reading materials.
Book your call today!