Online courses delivered through our trusted partners:
Lethbridge College has partnered with Education to Go to offer a wide range of interactive courses participants can complete entirely over the Internet.
Whether you're looking for professional development or personal enrichment, these six-week online courses are the perfect way to learn a new skill or enhance your existing ones. You'll spend roughly two to four hours each week completing two engaging lessons in an enjoyable, interactive learning environment. Expert instructors develop and lead every course, and you'll be able to interact with them and with fellow students in lively online discussion areas. Instructors are famous for their ability to create warm and supportive communities of learners. Courses are project-oriented and include lessons, quizzes, hands-on assignments, discussion areas, supplementary links, and more.
Participants can complete any course entirely from your home or office. Any time of the day or night. New sessions start every month, so you can sign up anytime. Upon completing a course with a passing score, you'll get an award of completion.
Courses can be found in the following areas:
- Accounting and Finance
- College Readiness
- Computer Applications
- Design and Composition
- Healthcare and Medical
- Language and Arts
- Law and Legal
- Personal Development
- Teaching and Education
- Writing and Publishing
How to get started
- Visit our Online Instruction Center: www.ed2go.com/lethbridge
- Click the Courses link, choose the department and course title you are interested in and select the Add to Cart button. Follow the instructions to enroll and pay for your course. Here you will enter your e-mail and choose a password that will grant you access to the Classroom.
- When the course starts, return to our Online Instruction Center and click the Classroom link. To begin your studies, simply log in with your e-mail and the password you selected during enrollment.
For more information, visit www.ed2go.com/lethbridge or call us at 403.320.3288.
SafetyNET, a product of BIS Training Solutions, is Canada’s leading library of online training courses. You can access hundreds of premium online safety courses here.
Online safety training requirements often depend on a variety of factors including the industry, work site, task performed, and job title. SafetyNET’s internet-based safety training courses will help you and your employees stay up-to-date on everything from electrical, confined space, and ground disturbance protocols to chemical, biological, and physical hazards including appropriate preparation, planning, and PPE.
Each course is created with a unique combination of multimedia elements, which may include high-impact videos, interactive games, dynamic animations, captivating graphics, voice-over audio and probing questions designed to help engage trainees.
How to get started
- Visit our online catalogue of courses.
- Browse through our hundreds of course offerings. If you would like to enrol in a course, click the “Add to Cart” button. New users will be asked to create an account. Existing users can log in using their account credentials. Follow the instructions to enroll and pay for your course. Here you will enter your e-mail and choose a password that will grant you access to the Classroom.
- When the course starts, login to your account by visiting the Login Page, using the e-mail and password you selected during enrolment.
- Returning users or new users with a specific course discount code can login directly here.